Friday, November 1, 2013

FABULOUS FINDS: BOON

I find it important to use a product or brand for awhile before I list it as one of my fabulous finds. We’ve been using some Boon products throughout the last year and absolutely love them. I seriously cannot find anything to complain about! The one product that I use literally every single day is the Boon Grass Drying Rack. I love adore this rack and actually bought a second one because we use it so much and I wanted another for more drying space. I love the grass design, it’s fresh and not so ugly to look at like so many other drying racks. We also use the Boon Twig Accessory, I went way too long without it! 

I think Kensi is almost ready to start the process of potty training, so as soon as we’re in the house I plan on ordering the Boon Potty Bench. I love the design of the bench just as much as their other products. It’s chic as much as a potty chair can be and there are no characters splattered all over it, that is unless Kensi covers it in Minnie stickers some day.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.