Wednesday, April 27, 2016

five months



How Far Along: 5 months
Weight Gained: 8 lbs 
Nausea: None
How Am I Feeling: I really don’t feel big or think I look as big as I do in this photo. My belly is stretched from Finn, but I’m carrying much more like I did with Kensi. Lots of heartburn and indigestion. I had to take an early glucose test since Finn was such a big baby. Good news is I don’t have GD, but I’m nearly anemic. My midwife has suggested I increase my intake of red meat & dairy.
Maternity Clothes: A mix of maternity and non-maternity pieces fill my wardrobe.
Sleep: Sleeping is good, but I’m feeling pinched nerves and back pains.
Cravings: Still craving a lot of fruits.
Food Aversions: Not many at this point. My meal plan is all over the place and being tired has really thrown a wrench into cooking at night.
Movement: Feeling lots of little kicks.
Belly Button In or Out: Out!
Gender: Kensi was begging us to find out about the baby and we thought it would be fun to experience both sides of the issue. We found out we’re having a GIRL!
Names: No boy names needed which is weird for us.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm excited to start shopping and planning for another girl.
What's Different With This Pregnancy: Not much difference from being pregnant with Kensi.
What I'm Missing: Cutting my coffee out gave me horrific headaches so I put my caffeinated coffee back into my diet. I have a small cup in the mornings. Everything is in moderation.
How Are We Preparing: We decided to give the baby her (so weird to say HER!) own room. We purchased a second crib and picked out a light pink paint for her walls with the help of Kensi. She’s over the moon excited for a sister!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.