Monday, September 29, 2014

30 WEEKS


I can hardly believe we only have 10 weeks left, eek! We're ready, but so far from ready. 
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Weight Gained: 18 lbs 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Pretty good!
Maternity Clothes: It's been cooler and rainy so I have lived in sweats and leggings. My regular shirts are officially too tight. Kensi even told me my shirt was too tight the other day after I got dressed to run errands. 
Sleep: I’ve been sleeping fairly well. 
Cravings: Still lots of fruit and everything in sight that’s sweet. It doesn’t help that I’m a pumpkin freak and have already made a ton of pumpkin cookies and cupcakes.
Food Adversions: Pork
Movement: The little babe is still moving and grooving.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: Undecided
What I'm Looking Forward To: With house somewhat decorated, we really need to start focusing on getting ready for the babe. We still need to find a dresser and we don’t have much time left!
What's Different With This Pregnancy: This little nugget has finally stretched out this week, and it feel so nice to not have a rock hard ball sitting on everything! 
What I'm Missing: I’m still missing the usuals. 
How Are We Preparing: I think I’m denial that this baby is coming. I haven’t started nesting or anything!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.