Thursday, February 13, 2014

I ATE THE WHOLE BOWL


I know from here on out I will be keeping cauliflower in my fridge as a staple. Today as I was heating up our lunch {left overs from last night} I knew Kensi would eat up all the yummy rice so I decided to use up the cauliflower in the fridge and try out this whole roasting thing. 
I skimmed through a couple basic recipes just to get the general idea and whipped up my own version. I'm a sprinkler when it comes to spices, you know...a little of this and a little of that. 
We're down to the end of our groceries from our last shopping trip so I needed to be a little creative especially since we're nearly out of olive oil. 
After digging through our cabinets I found our Mexican Lime Olive Oil from the Queen Creek Olive Mill in Queen Creek, Arizona. Another staple in our house and yes we order it if we don't have a planned trip. Their oils and vinegars are out of this world and their shop will make your heart burst! 
A little salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin and smoke paprika. Bake it at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes and BOOM! I think I could eat this for lunch every other day! 
Sorry Kensi babe, mom ate your vegetable for lunch today. 

XOXO

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.