Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Pantry Inspiration

We’re in the middle of a waiting game to start new projects at home. Over the weekend we went shopping for wood floors as we’re finally going to rip all the carpet out! We can hardly wait, although trying to pick a flooring is so DIFFICULT and taking longer than we ever expected! There are so many choices it makes me overwhelmed, but the process is fun and we are so excited to begin this BIG project. But as we wait to start that process, we’ve decided to overhaul our panty. We haven’t done anything to it since we moved in 3.5 years ago and it’s to the point where it’s always a mess, holds everything that doesn’t have a ‘home’ and a true annoyance. As I write, Finn just came out of the pantry wearing a piece from my canning kit because it was on floor after trying to rearrange the food for what seems like the millionth time.

We currently have the wire shelves that with too much weight in the middle begins to bow. Which ultimately means nothing heavy can be in the center. I also dislike the wire shelves for the simple fact that nothing sits flat. Everything wobbles or slides which can be dangerous when my little ones are trying to get snacks for themselves. We have already been to the doctor’s office once when Finn dropped a can on his toe last year. His nail in finally back to normal. SMH.

So as we measured the space and now plan exactly what we want to do build in order to make it as functional as possible for our family, I’m sharing a few of my favorite pantry inspiration pictures. I’m really hoping to install pull out drawers and have multitudes of shelf space for all my bakeware.




Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.