Friday, March 16, 2018

Easter Basket Favorites

Happy Friday friends! This week as been such a long week for us, yesterday felt like Friday and I had to remind myself repeatedly that is wasn’t, and it was just flat out depressing. On top of being a long week, I also realized Easter is only a couple weeks away. WHAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!? Easter is sneaking up on us and I’m not ready at all. For crying out loud I still have my bottle brush trees sitting on our mantle! This weekend I have to get into gear for spring, but in my defense it’s been unusually cold here at the beach. We woke up to 28 degrees (F) yesterday morning which is crazy for around here. Luckily, the last couple days I pushed myself to work on the kids’ Easter baskets because I don’t want to be THAT mom who forgot, and now you won’t either! A few other fun goodies I picked up for the baskets are mini basic lego box sets. They’re not expensive and the possibilities are endless for the kids. We play with our Legos quite a bit, so this will be a hit! I also picked up some fun candy from William Sonoma. They always have the prettiest candy for Easter baskets and they’re currently on sale! So quick get this stuff done and be ready for this incredible spring holiday!








Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.