Thursday, September 27, 2018

Favorite Fall Wallpapers

Fall is such a fun season to dress everything up and make it festive. Y’all know I’m sucker for this season so it shouldn’t be any surprise I find ways to makes everything a little more festive, including my phone. Did you know there are oodles of free phone wallpapers floating around on Pinterest? I didn’t! Once I stumbled on them, I had a freakin’ hay day! This last month I’ve been sporting fall colored leaves and I’m getting ready to switch it up for something a little more spooky. 

Phone wallpapers are a clever and easy way to dress up the phone for holidays and seasons, without costing a penny. Plus, they can easily be changed to sport whatever may be going on. Olivia currently thinks the brown leaves on my phone are Chewbacca as she points and says ‘CHEWY?’ Clearly we have a Star Wars fan in the house! So here are some of my favorites I’ve found. Each are labeled underneath so you can pin and grab it for your phone and make the most of fall this year!

\ ONE \ TWO \ THREE \ FOUR \

\ ONE \ TWO \ THREE \ FOUR \


Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.