Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Weekly Meal Plan: January Week 1

 

Happy New Year friends! Several of you have asked throughout the last year about our meal plan and to be honest, we weren’t great about sticking with it the last few months. So in an effort to be better and get back on track I’ll be sharing our weekly dinner meal plan right here and on my Instagram account @rachbraden. I only meal plan for our dinners, it overwhelms me to try and meal plan all three meals each day. We’re pretty low key when it comes to breakfast and lunch anyways, often eating eggs and waffles for breakfast and either leftovers or something simple for lunch. 

I’ll also share where the recipes come from if I can link them. Often I throw something on the menu and just go with it such as our baked fish and sautéed green beans. I don’t do anything fancy, but season it with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Some days those simple meals we’ve made a hundred times are just what we need. 

If you want to try any of our meals we have planned go ahead and scroll down to either grab the recipe link or work it into your own weekly plan. Happy Meal Planning!


(We grow pesto basil (mom brain) in our garden in the summer, harvest it and make large batches of pesto to freeze so we can eat all winter long. Also omit the pine nuts if you have a nut allergy)



Taco Seasoning (see below)



Homemade Pizza Dough from Magnolia Table Cookbook Vol. 2 page 29










Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.