Sunday, February 14, 2021

Weekly Meal Plan: February Week 3 & Valentine’s Day

 Happy Valentine’s Day! The kids have been looking forward to this weekend for a few weeks and just love celebrating each holiday in both big and small ways. We decided to forego any Valentine gifts or baskets this year in order to keep things more simple. Leading up to Valentine’s we had a valentine exchange with our homeschool group, made heart garlands and added hearts into our everyday baking when possible. One of our traditions is to always make a fun dessert. This year the kids decided to choose the dessert and baked it themselves, they chose a flourless chocolate cake topped with homemade whipped cream and sliced strawberries. Oh my, it was absolutely delicious! We also made homemade donuts using Grands Biscuits. This was also a huge hit and tasted just like a funnel cake! We’ll be making these again and again. 




After indulging in some extra sweets this weekend, our meal plan for this week is focused on lots of vegetables as sides. I feel the need to boost our produce intake along with water. I’m always terrible about drinking water, it’s something I’ve always struggled with, but I can tell my pregnant body is holding on to things more than usual and I’m not feeling my best self. Hopefully this week I can help curb all of that and get back on track.












Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.