Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Favorites

Olay Cleansing Cloths | Lemon & Mint | Edy's Fruit Bars | Healthy Choice Fudge Bars | Mrs. Meyers | Captv Design Jewelry | Starbucks | 180Snacks Super Fruit Trail Mix Crunch | Prairie Barn Butter Bars

  • Olay Cleansing Cloths - These cloths are awesome! Especially when you're not at home, on a plane or it's late and you're too tired to completely wash your face. I have used the Neutragena cloths as well, but theirs are only makeup removers and don't say they actually clean your face.
  • Lemon & Mint - I posted earlier about these two being used to help fight breakouts. All you do is chop up a few mint leaves and squeeze some lemon juice on it to make it like a paste. Then put it on your trouble spots with your finger and keep it on for 15 minutes. I do this a few times a week and like I said before, it's the one of the few things that has completely helped control the breakouts. 
  • Edy's Fruit Bars - These come in many different flavors. My favorite is the strawberry, Mike's favorite is the lime. I have been craving fruit like crazy throughout the whole pregnancy and I love these for a little snack especially since they are no joke only 45 calories!
  • Healthy Choice Fudge Bars - These are my go to when I need chocolate. They are light and very creamy and I love that they don't have any sugar substitutes. Again another low calorie dessert/snack at only 100 calories per bar.
  • Mrs. Meyers - I first used these products while visiting my sister and fell in love with them! They don't use super harsh chemicals, are safe for kids and animals , Eco-friendly and they smell great!
  • Captv Design Jewelry - I have a few pairs of these earrings and they are adorable! Very light weight and all the jewelry is made from recycled material and then accented with different beads, ribbons and wire. There are many different designs, along with bracelets, necklaces and hair accessories.  You can check out the website here.
  • Starbucks - So this is my go to when I really need to indulge in something. My favorite drink right now is the Decaf Iced Quad Shot Espresso with 2 pumps of White Mocha over ice in a grande cup. FYI this is a very strong drink.  It sounds kinda complicated and I usually have the hubster order for me because I always mess it up! You don't have to order the decaf version, I do for Baby B.
  • 180Snacks Super Fruit Trail Mix Crunch - I recently found these at Costco at one of their tasting tables. They are SO good! They are gluten free, oven baked, kosher, 100% vegan and all natural. The one I bought is made with baked nuts and dried blueberries and cranberries, so delish! 
  • Prairie Barn Butter Bars - Throughout the winter I have had some very dry spots on my feet and ankles. This has worked like a miracle! It's an all natural butter bar. I put it on my dry spots at night and I can't believe how much better my feet are today. You can also use it on your knee, elbows etc. I use the Rosemary Mint. You can visit their website here.

1 comment so far

  1. The fudge bars sound soooo yummy!!! I'll be adding those to my next grocery shopping trip ;)

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.