Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cozy Sounds

I always feel like summer has us rushing and everything seems so busy. I look forward to fall and falling back into our normal routine of dance classes, playdates, soccer and now pre-kindergarten and being able to spend more time outside. For us, fall is relaxing, enjoyable, calm and so very cozy. I can’t help but get excited at the end of every August to begin pulling out our fall decor and filling the air with sweet fall aromas and sounds.

The last week or so I’ve been listening to a few different autumn like playlists on AppleMusic and took all my current favorite songs and compiled them into a delightful playlist perfect for the next couple months and gives us all the cozy feels. I love listening to this throughout the day, but especially mid-morning with my second cup of coffee with a drop of thieves while I fold laundry. Oh the mom life!

Mike is kinda obsessed with Ed Sheeran’s albums and I can’t help but get lost in Christina Perri’s voice and lyrics. Her voice is so soothing and the best addition to our fall playlist. Together we have a special place in our hearts for Make You Feel My Love because it’s our wedding song, but I absolutely love Adele’s version and had to add it. And I can’t forget to mention Ben Rector, if you’re not familiar with him, do it now. I promise, this playlist will be on repeat!


Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.