Friday, August 25, 2017

Getting Cozy // Fall Diffuser Blends

To make our home even more cozy and the perfect accompaniment to the dreary days filled with rolling thunder and end of summer showers, I’ve been working on my favorite fall diffuser blends using my essential oils. I was always a die-hard candle lover, but since switching to essential oils I absolutely love mixing and matching the different oils to make the perfect scent combinations. They’re great for uplifting and creating whatever moods are wanted for the day. The kids get excited as well and Kensi loves helping come up with different oil combinations.





I hope you get the chance to try some of these blends yourself and if you’re interested in finding out more information regarding essential oils and how you can begin to use them in your home just email me or click on my essential oils tab at the top of the page.


Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.