Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NEWBORN PHOTOS

We love how fantastic Kensington's newborn pictures turned out! They were all taken when she was 1 week old. It was very neat to see how the photographer molded her little body into each position, of course I was completely mortified when our sweet little babe decided to poop all over some of the fabric and inside a basket....twice! However, the photographer was incredible and assured me it happens at each session :)
All the photographs were taken by Ember Nelson of Ember Nelson Newborn Photography. We highly recommend her!


Remember the bows and ruffled bloomers I purchased off 
Etsy a few months ago. Here they are!









2 comments so far

  1. Oh my goodness, your newborn pics are adorable!!! Thanks so much for posting a comment on my blog, I love meeting new momma's. I'll definitely follow your blog in the future. Your baby girl is sweet and I adore her name!!
    Where did you find the red bloomers for her photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! I found her ruffle bloomers at Sweet Shop Bowtique on Etsy. They are adorable and come in many different colors. I have the link under my 'Updates' post.

      Delete

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.