Wednesday, May 18, 2016

six months



How Far Along: 6 months
Weight Gained: 12 lbs
Nausea: None
How Am I Feeling: Since eating more red meat I haven’t been as tired.
Maternity Clothes: Still mixing different pieces, but really loving dresses.
Sleep: Sleeping well.
Cravings: Since eating more red meat I’m craving more fish.
Food Aversions: Meal plans are still all over the place.
Movement: Feeling lots of kicks and punches. I just started to feel her first hiccups.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! 
Gender: Girl
Names: Kensi has her own list of girl names. We told her we won’t know the baby’s name until after she’s born.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I can’t wait to enjoy a summer beer in late August.
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I can feel the muscles in my abdomen and tendons stretching more than my first two pregnancies.
What I'm Missing: I’m at the point I have to modify a lot of my exercises from my workouts. It’s difficult because I don’t feel like I’m getting as much out of them, but hopefully it will make losing the baby weight easier and help me get back into better shape after baby girl’s arrival.
How Are We Preparing: Kensi and I are constantly looking for cute outfits!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.