Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fall Style

The last few days it’s been fall like and we’ve been loving every second of it! Being able to have the windows open and letting the crisp fall air blow through the house has been magical! I could hardly believe I needed to pack a sweatshirt and a light jacket for the kids this past week, but I was more than happy to do so! I’ve also been so excited picking up a few new pieces for our growing children this fall, full of polka dots, tutus, long sleeves and stripes.

ONE // TWO // THREE // FOUR // FIVE // SIX // SEVEN // EIGHT // NINE 


I always love the mix of patterns for this season along with black and white. I’m really digging the burnt orange for Finn and adore the sweatshirt I found at H&M last week. We officially brought out all the fall a few weeks early with homemade pumpkin bars and hot cider over the weekend and we’re enjoying every bit of it!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.