Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Fall!!!! Football, hot soup, cool breeze, windows open, leaves dancing, it’s seriously one of the most magical seasons. I can’t help but feel lost in it’s beauty and at the same time feel like its slipping away all too quickly. We’ve been thoroughly the days we get with cooler weather, it’s so beautiful and we’re enjoying all the fall things. We just can’t help ourselves! Which leads me to sharing a few of our current favorites for this beautiful Friday!


My kids absolutely love pajamas! I’m constantly looking for fun, cozy pairs that wear well to last the whole year. They always get excited when a new holiday comes up because we usually can find some cute festive ones to fit the season. This year we got Burt’s Bees Baby shooting star jams for fall. They have cute and simple prints in their soft organic cotton sets. I love them because they’re affordable and the kids love them because they’re so comfy. I especially love that they also make family jammie sets so we can all look like festive dorks at Christmas.

My morning coffee has been traded in for Tazo Chai Tea Latte in Pumpkin Spice flavor. It’s so delicious and cozy, especially on cooler mornings. The spice is warm and gives all the fall feelings.

Remember last November when I shared how I roasted all our leftover pumpkins to make homemade pumpkin puree? I had nearly 20 bags of pureed pumpkin in my freezer and shared some with friends. Last weekend, I made a batch of our favorite pumpkin bars and used one of my Cinderella pumpkin purees. I also added nutmeg to my recipe (which is now added) and this was probably the most amazing batch that’s ever come out of my oven. Mike and I couldn’t get over the flavor of the pumpkin! Sure, roasting all those pumpkins took more time, but the flavor is so worth it!

Since Kensi has started school she needs all her items labeled. The first week of school I didn’t even think about this and used washi tape until my NameBubbles labels arrived in the mail. These labels are not only adorable and have a variety of prints + shapes to choose from, but they’re also dishwasher safe and the clothing labels are machine washable. How awesome is that!? Go check them out!

Hoping you all have a great weekend are able to enjoy some fall fun on this Friday!


Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.