Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Family Friendly Halloween Flicks

As teenagers and in our 20’s, Mike and I always looked forward to the 13 Nights of Halloween lineup. I’ve always loved Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic. Horror films excited me and Mike would often take on the challenge of introducing me to something new that would scare me. But now that we’re parents I can’t handle scary movies for anything and we’re looking for more family friendly halloween movies because some on the 13 Nights list are just too scary for our littles. This year we decided to make our own list for everyone who may find themselves in a similar situation: trying to celebrate all that is festive, but family appropriate. So we’re sharing our favorites! I feel we keep  Room on the Broom and It’s a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown on repeat. Finn is also in love with Curious George, while Kensi and I love Night of the Living Carrots from Dreamworks Spooky Stories. So cozy up on the couch with a big bowl of popcorn and a soft blanket and enjoy all the spookiness this month with your littles, without the nightmares!







Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.