Saturday, March 3, 2012

Easy Beauty Tricks

Since being pregnant, I have been battling with some breakouts on my cheeks. In the February issue of Woman's Day, they published 6 All-Natural Beauty Fixes. One of their fixes was to help fight breakouts using mint and lemon juice. The article suggests mixing the two together into a paste and putting it on your troubled areas for 15 minutes twice a day. I have done this a few times a week and have to admit it is the ONLY thing that has helped relieve my breakouts. 


The other 5 Beauty Fixes include a baking soda exfoliate,  lemon for dry spots, coffee for cellulite, parsley for dark under-eye circles, and ginger ale for yellowed nails.
I hope you give these simple beauty fixes a try and share them with a friend! Good Luck!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.