Friday, August 3, 2012

SO CUTE & SO SCREWED

After our Christmas in July celebration we hit the mall and outdoor shopping centers over the weekend to pick up a few baby gifts, and oh my goodness....they already have some Halloween outfits and clothing out for sale. They are flippin adorable! I am so screwed that we have a baby girl...our poor wallets! 

1. Trick or Treat Sleep Set | 2. Monster Lunch Box | 3. Candy Corn Sleeper | 4. Mommy's Little Pumpkin (Carters) | 5. Wickedly Handsome | 6. Ghost Hat | 7. Mummy Long Sleeve Onesie
| 8. Halloween Socks

I'm not sure how I'm going to resist some of the new clothing lines that will be hitting the stores for fall. I may have to open up an Etsy shop sooner than later just to cover Kensi's shopping expenses!

1 comment so far

  1. Oh man, with all the holidays rapidly approaching we are definitely going to be soooo screwed!!! I'm currently researching Halloween costumes, it's never too soon to start planning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.