Monday, November 5, 2012

HOW TO: FRAMED MINI CHALKBOARD

I love chalkboards and all they have to offer, I mean come on why did I love pretending to play teacher all those years? Ok, seriously they are ADORABLE and there is SO much you can do with them! I'm not a chalkboard expert by any means....just another person that loves to doodle and make it cute while doing it.
Since chalkboards are BOOMING and most likely will conintue to grow why not use some of the amazing ideas for decor inspiration?

I just found these on Pinterest within the last few days...
Pinned Image
Paper Crave

Pinned Image
TinyWhiteDaisies

My oldest sister made adorable framed chalkboards for my baby shower in July (again Pinterest inspired). I kept one and use for Kensi's pictures each month.

She bought chalkboard paper from Michaels and simple white frames.


Cut your paper to fit the frame and you're done.

It's really that simple.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.