Monday, December 1, 2014

39 WEEKS


This baby is still cooking!
How Far Along: 39 weeks
Weight Gained: 30 lbs 
Nausea: None
How Am I Feeling: I've actually felt pretty good except for getting up from a sitting position or even out of bed in the morning. Everything is heavy and sore. 
Maternity Clothes: Pajama pants are my jam.
Sleep: I’be felt so much pressure at night, it's making sleeping and moving from side to side very uncomfortable. 
Cravings: Fruit, especially oranges. Now that clementines are in season again we go through about a box a week it seems like between Kensi and I. 
Food Adversions: Pork and brussle sprouts.
Movement: Baby movements fewer, but we still get some major kicks and punches. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: We have one girl name that has been standing out for awhile, but we're stl not sure about boy names. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm excited to sleep on my stomach again, this whole side sleep business is becoming very uncomfortable. 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: This nugget seems to really like it in there. It feels like he/she isn't coming out at all. 
What I'm Missing: Still missing my clothes especially now that its getting really cool outside. I feel at the point of not having literally anything to really wear that’s cute and flattering. 
How Are We Preparing: Our doctor visit last week told us they would be surprised if we didn't have the baby by Thanksgiving Eve, well...we're still baking away. They've set me up to be induced later this week since being labeled as high risk. I'm nervous, but know it's all in God's hands. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.