Wednesday, September 14, 2016

favorite fall finds: babe style


Around July I always get the itch for fall and I start searching through my favorite shops and stores for early fall arrivals. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons and I can hardly contain my excitement for them. I especially love finding great fall wardrobe pieces for everyone in our family. I’m a sucker for a great pair of boots, flannel, vests and cute dresses. This year I found some great pieces for our babes and the best part is some of the pieces can be worn by both genders as long as we wear them well. My ultimate favorite pieces this year are from Childhoods Clothing. They are amazingly soft and comfortable for our kids. Kensi loves her sweater dress and Finn pulls his skinny sweats out of the laundry pile if he sees them. I even got Olivia a pair of bloomers this year and they are seriously by far the cutest thing on her little body. They’re simple and can be paired dozens of ways, the best part for me is I can buy Kensi, Finn and Olivia all the same color in different items for a matching look!

SaveSaveSaveSave

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.