Friday, May 12, 2017

Simple Mother’s Day Gifts

We have just a couple more days until Mother’s Day and simple, quick gifts are always a must.  Yesterday, I spent nap time mixing up some fun scrubs to spoil a few moms around me. Using the book Hello Glow that I’m giving away with every starter kit order (under me) this month I made the Mint Mojito Foot Scrub. I had all the ingredients in the fridge and garden which made it a breeze to whip up in a few minutes.  I also made a whipped grapefruit sugar scrub I adore. I love these two scrubs as they’re perfect for spring going into summer and keeping hands and feet soft and moisturized. They’re also great for a little pampered date night with the hubby!


Whipped Grapefruit Scrub
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1 cup White Sugar 
Juice & Zest of 1 Grapefruit 
25 drops Grapefruit essential oil

Mix together in a bowl and divide among mason jars. 
Top with lid and store in the refrigerator for up to one week.


Mike and I also stayed up late sipping beers and baking cookies. I used my oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe and added flaked coconut and walnuts for some added crunch. If you’re deciding to use this awesome little trio, but don’t have time to bake, you can easily grab a package of your favorite cookies (I love Trader Joe’s because they have a variety of mini sized cookies) and package them up in a cute little mason jar.
Now I’m all set to spoil a few of my favorite moms with a little something that’s almost as sweet as them!

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe 

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mamas out there!

XOXO



Download these free printable labels created by me!



Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.