Thursday, October 4, 2012

FALL FAVORITES

Almost everyone LOOOOOOOVES fall, right? I know we do and The Hubster told me since I never got around to making our Spring favorites (more or less for him) I should compile our favorite fall items for this year. So here we go...mama, papa & baby girl!



Neon Animal Print Scarf | Burlap | Apothecary Vases | Floral Lace Tights | Hunter Violet Boots | White Pumpkins

I recently purchased three apothecary vases from Michael's using 40% OFF coupons and right now they are filled with Halloween colored candy: Candy Corn (my fav!)
As for the burlap.....sooooo many crafting projects that it can be used for....banners, candle wraps & table runners...oh my!






Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins | Pint Tumbler | TwelveSouth BookBook | BOSS Wool Scarf | Wild Hog Pumpkin Ale

The BookBook is seriously awesome. My hubby absolutely LOVES it and has been complimented on it quite a bit. The one pictured above fits the iPhone 4/4S, however the new BookBook for the iPhone5 should be available next month.
P.S. This Pumpkin Ale is probably the best and I mean THE BEST pumpkin beer we have ever tried...EVER!





The adorable apple hat was purchased from Gap in the middle of summer and I don't think it's available any more (at least it's no longer offered online). Once I saw it, I had to have it for all the cozy fall activities we had planned.

Hoping everyone has a great weekend....we are planning a Spooky Friday Night Movie Night this week...EEEKKKK....CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Happy Friday Eve!!! 


Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.