Monday, January 21, 2013

FAVORITE ETSY SHOPS

Every time I attempt to search for different items within Etsy, I am always finding new shops that I get sucked into! If you looked at the items and shops I mark as my 'favorites' you would find quite a few. However, there are a few shops that I absolutely love and visit frequently.

***********************************************
The first shop I want to share with you is CaptvDesigns. This shop is listed under my Sponsers tab, but for good reason. The shop owner is my best friend and sister but she makes all her jewelry from recycled material and embellishes each piece with ribbon, beads, wire or stones. These pieces are very unique and I have earrings, bracelets and a necklace that I can't get enough of! I love wearing jewelry, but I try to find more unique pieces that stand out from the generic items that are often found at the stores.
 This is a new shop on Etsy, the shop owner Trish originally started selling by word of mouth and through her website captvdesigns.com. She opened her shop just a couple months ago.
 
Captv Designs

***********************************************
Another favorite shop of mine is TheBlueBirdShop. We purchased the pillows used in Kensi's nursery from here and absolutely love the patterns she has available. Not only does this shop carry the popular modern patterns, but they come in a variety of beautiful bold colors. I think finding toss pillows for your home can be very difficult because I can often find the color I want, but not the design and vis-a-versa. If this is your kind of style, then you will love this shop.
TheBlueBirdShop


***********************************************

One other shop I'll share with you today is LittleLovesDesigns. This shop carries some of the most adorable bows, hats and headbands for baby. I know there are many shops within Etsy that make headbands, but this is one of my favorites. This is the shop where I found Kensi's knitted reindeer hat that I was obsessed with this past Christmas! It was a little large for her to begin with so I will definitely have her wear it again this year.

LittleLovesDesigns

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.