Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FRONT DOOR LOVE

Over the weekend I decided I needed a little crafting day, I invited my girlfriends over to work on a DIY Pinterest inspired project. All of us decided to create a little something for our front doors and we all did something different.With only costing around $30 or less for supplies all of our front doors look more loved than they did before.
You can easily create these fun and pretty door decors for your home too with the help of a hot glue gun and little paint.
White Hydrangea {I used two to make it fuller}

Fabric Flower {S already had from before}
Ribbon to hang

White Hydrangea {used four}

We purchased everything at Hobby Lobby and most of our items were 30%-50% off the listed price, so be sure to catch sales and use a store coupon!

XOXO

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.