Friday, July 4, 2014

18 WEEKS


How Far Along: 18 weeks
Weight Gained: 5 lbs 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Good
Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing a mix of clothes; some maternity and some regular
Sleep: Eh
Cravings: This week was all about pop tarts and cupcakes, not good.
Food Adversions: The word pork still gives me the heebie geebies. 
Movement: Lots of kicks and turns are going on in there. Mike also felt the baby kick for the first time this week. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown, we plan on waiting. 
Names: We have a few that are at the top of our list, but we'll keep it a surprise. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: We finished our dining table and I just need to stain our benches. I’m excited about more house projects!
What's Different With This Pregnancy: Still very sore. I feel like my bones are being crushed every time I stand up. My lower back is also starting to hurt so I’m kicking my butt in gear and doing more exercise and really adding in my yoga.
What I'm Missing: Really missing wine and fun summer cocktails
How Are We Preparing: I’m starting to plan idea boards for the baby’s nursery, I can’t wait to start putting some pieces together!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.