Friday, July 18, 2014

20 WEEKS


How Far Along: 20 weeks
Weight Gained: 7 lbs 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Good
Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing a mix of clothes; some maternity and some regular
Sleep: I'm sleeping much better as I've figured out a way to sleep with all my pillows. 
Cravings: Dolmades, stuffed jalapeños and sandwiches
Food Adversions: The word pork still gives me the heebie geebies. 
Movement: Yes! Mostly at night when I go to bed. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. We almost gave in at our last ultrasound, but we stayed strong.  
Names: Lately, they've been changing, so nothing is concrete at this point.  
What I'm Looking Forward To: We just saw our little bean last week for our ultrasound and I can't wait to hold him/her! 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I'm still sore but since incorporating more yoga each day the pain has lessened significantly. 
What I'm Missing: Sub sandwiches 
How Are We Preparing: We're still working on nursery ideas and will begin working on the baby's furniture soon. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.