Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ARE YOU KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW

We have begun to really get our itch for fall in the last week or so. I can’t wait for Labor Day weekend to roll around in September just so I can pull out all our fall decorations. I’ve also been planing our Halloween porch decorations along with our costumes. Can you tell it’s the the start of the most wonderful time of the year? 
I love shopping for a few cute October related items for Kensi’s closet and I keep coming across adorable kitten fashion that can do double duty because they are perfect for the whole year through.



| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |

Kensi is beginning to pick out some of her own clothes. She actually picked out the Kitty dress and the socks. Lately, she’s been obsessed with animal faced socks. Last year we scored a pair of owls and foxes from The Children’s Place and she likes to wear them with her jams. Last week while shopping she insisted wearing them on her hands since she was wearing sandals, I now just keep a pair in my purse in case a sock emergency should happen :o)

XOXO

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.