Monday, August 4, 2014

22 WEEKS


How Far Along: 22 weeks
Weight Gained: 9 lbs 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Good
Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing a mix of clothes; some maternity and some regular
Sleep: Yes I'm sleeping much better!
Cravings: Anything spicy, followed by fruit. One of my favorite things to drink right now is Starbucks Shaken Peach Tea Lemonade, oh my heavens!
Food Adversions: I still can't listen to the word pork, but other than that I've been pretty good. Although certain smells can really get me like jerk seasoning, Ewww!
Movement: Yes! I've been feeling more and more movements throughout the day.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: Lately, they've been changing, so nothing is concrete at this point.  
What I'm Looking Forward To: We finally will have some visitors coming in the next month! 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: This baby is not as much as a stretcher as Kensi was, this baby loves to curl into a little ball and just snuggle.
What I'm Missing: Still missing deli meat
How Are We Preparing: We're still working on nursery ideas and will begin working on the baby's furniture soon. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.