Saturday, August 23, 2014

25 WEEKS



How Far Along: 25 weeks
Weight Gained: 12 lbs 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Tired and achy
Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing a mix of clothes; some maternity and some regular
Sleep: What’s sleep? This past week has not been good. I cannot get comfortable at night and I’m waking up with back aches. Walking was a huge help, but since it’s so hot and humid I don’t even want to be outside. I’m still doing yoga, but if I’m being honest....I really need to do more.
Cravings: Fruit, spicy foods, fruit, spicy foods....more fruit.
Food Adversions: Pork
Movement: Yes! I've been feeling more and more movements throughout the day.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: We’ve started to narrow it down to some names. A few have really stuck out to us, but we’re still not sharing!
What I'm Looking Forward To: This next weekend Mike’s parents are visiting and we’re starting our faux fireplace...YAY! Oh and of course the Pumpkin Spice Latte....it’s a HUGE must for Labor Day.
What's Different With This Pregnancy: This baby is not as much as a stretcher as Kensi was, this baby loves to curl into a little ball and just snuggle.
What I'm Missing: Still missing deli meat, caffeinated coffee & wine.
How Are We Preparing: After Mike’s parents visit we’ll dive into working on things for the new babe.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.