Saturday, October 18, 2014

33 WEEKS


How Far Along: 33 weeks
Weight Gained: 20 lbs 
Nausea: I started to get heartburn a few nights this week. 
How Am I Feeling: The tiredness has officially kicked back in.  
Maternity Clothes: Very few of my regular pieces fit the way they should. 
Sleep: Sleep is becoming off and on. It been a little more difficult this week because Kensi keeps coming in our room saying there are bats. 
Cravings: Fruit and salad, especially apples.
Food Adversions: Pork and brussle sprouts
Movement: The movements are slowing down, but they also feel stronger. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: This week I'm really stuck on girl names, I'm second guessing what we have picked out so far. It doesn't help that Kensi just wants to name the baby Girl regardless of its gender. One day we made some progress, but she was only willing to call the baby Bear. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm excited to sleep on my stomach again, this whole side sleep business is becoming very uncomfortable. 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I've fallen into this weird of place between motivated and unmotivated. We still have quite a bit to do before the babe comes, but part of me keeps saying forget it. We have what we need and enjoy the time with Kensi. 
What I'm Missing: My clothes. I'm at the point where I don't want to buy any maternity clothes, but everything is getting tight and uncomfortable. 
How Are We Preparing: I made myself pull out Kensi's infant clothes that would be suitable for boy or girl and started washing them. I also began packing the hospital bag, I have a feeling this little babe will be coming sooner rather than later. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.