Friday, October 31, 2014

35 WEEKS



How Far Along: 35 weeks
Weight Gained: 22 lbs 
Nausea: More heartburn, but nothing a couple of Tums can’t take care of.
How Am I Feeling: Tired, tired and more tired.
Maternity Clothes: I feel like I got bigger quicker than I did with Kensi and definitely feel that I’m in the dresses, sweats and oversized t-shirt stage. I really don’t like this part where everything makes you super emotional, especially clothes. I cry because things are too tight and I cry when you finally find something that fits.
Sleep: Sleep is a little better. My back has been sore, but Mike has been a trooper and giving me a massage every single night. Best Husband Award definitely goes to him!
Cravings: Fruit and salad.
Food Adversions: Pork and brussle sprouts
Movement: The movements are slowing down, but they also feel stronger. Little Babe is going back and forth between stretching and curling in a rock solid ball.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: We consolidated our list of names and brought it down to five of each. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm excited to sleep on my stomach again, this whole side sleep business is becoming very uncomfortable. 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I feel similar to when I carried Kensi, things have just happened a lot quicker. Getting Kensi prepared for the new baby and trying to potty train her has been an interesting adventure!
What I'm Missing: Still missing my clothes especially now that its getting really cool outside. I feel at the point of not having literally anything to really wear that’s cute and flattering. 
How Are We Preparing: I started packing the hospital bag! We’re also looking for a dresser for the baby’s room. His or her nursery won’t be done until after the new year since we have family coming to visit for Christmas and we’ll be using the babe’s room as a guest room until they leave.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.