Friday, July 29, 2016

real life mommin'

Another post to share the crazy moments that happen day to day as a mom. I always love reading posts like this by other bloggers because I find myself taking a deep breath and feeling relieved knowing I'm not the only one going through these moments, fears or whatever. We all have days where we want our wine at 10am and feel like our neighbor's will think we've absolutely lost our crap if they see us run down the street screaming because the episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Kansas City Mickey where Mickey describes a record player as an old ancient device that played music is on for the 9 millionth time. 
1. I'm starting by sharing I'm on night #3 of having both babes in my bed and I'm 9 months pregnant and getting ZERO sleep. Did I forget to mention it's a queen size bed? I’m definitely cranky today and I don’t think I’ll be able to hide it well. I’m even more cranky that I’m cranky on a Friday. I’m just saying.
2. I've been complaining a lot about the heat the last couple weeks. It's bad. Really bad. I've done more laundry than I thought was possible because just with loading the kids in and out of the car to run to Target or a play date, my shirt is drenched in sweat and it's definitely necessary to change. Almost everyday I'm battling swoob, swack & swass. 
3. I have a huge fear I won't be delivering this baby at the hospital, but at home or on the side of the road. Please pray it's not a super dramatic delivery and we don't go early!
4. My living room is scattered with toys even though we’ve already picked them up once today and it’s only 8:20 in the morning. 
5. I thoroughly enjoy browsing through the school supplies at Target and smelling the crayons. Mike thinks all the locker decor is so ridiculous such as the rug and magnetic wallpaper. I secretly love it all and wish I had a locker again because it would be all sorts of cute. I also try and come up with ways to use some of the items in the house, but I haven't found any good ones yet. 
6. Our closets still haven't been overhauled with organization and only have one wire hanging rack that goes across the top. I also hate folding laundry because the kids pull it out of our dresser drawers so my entire bedroom floor is covered in clean clothes. I hate the chaos, but I almost hate folding more.

Here’s to the weekend! 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.