Sunday, August 25, 2013

THE COUNTDOWN

The final fall countdown. I've been falling for fall as long as I can remember, hands down my favorite season of the year. I always get the itch early so a few years ago I had to restrict myself to September 1st as being my first official day of autumn. If I really had it my way, pumpkin in all forms; bread, pie, decor & beer, would be coming out in mid-July! Okay, confession.....my pumpkin candle has been lit for over a week and the fridge was stocked with pumpkin beer on Thursday. 
Delish by the way, make sure you don't miss out! 

But if you don't enjoy each season, you'll never appreciate each season. 
My pumpkins and fall decor may be packed away this year since we're in temp living, but that doesn't mean I can't do some small things. I've been busy pinning during nap time since you can literally hear every movement in this apartment. If you follow me on Pinterest, check out my Fall & Winter Board and my Halloween Board. There's some good stuff on there.
Football season is just around the corner as colleges are gearing up to cheer on their teams this coming weekend. We won't be able to watch each Husker game this year, but Kensi will show her spirit with her super cute headband made by her mama. Check out our Etsy shop Cute Cravings to find your favorite team's colors.



We can't forget fall also brings H-A-Double L-O- Double E-N and I am so excited to share our family costumes as we will be taking our little walking machine trick-or-treating for the very first time....mama & papa will be pirates and baby girl Kensi will be our parrot! Can you believe it's already been a year since I made and Kensi's sushi costume? I know I'm her mama, but she did make one heart melting sushi roll!

I will again be creating our costumes from different items combined with a little sewing. Stay tuned as I will be sharing how I'm putting these costumes together this year.
 Arghhh you ready for all the crazy booty kicking fun fall will bring this year?!!?

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.