Saturday, November 15, 2014

37 WEEKS



How Far Along: 37 weeks....FULL TERM and my birthday week!
Weight Gained: 24 lbs 
Nausea: Still dealing with some heartburn, I’m hoping this means the baby will have lots of hair.
How Am I Feeling: Still tired, but trying to move around and walk as much as I can.
Maternity Clothes: Pajama pants are my jam.
Sleep: I’m sleeping well most nights, but to flip from side to side feels like way more of a challenge than it’s worth.
Cravings: Fruit, peanut butter and Blue Bell Ice Cream. It doesn’t help that since been celebrating my birthday I’ve been spoiled with one of the most amazing cakes ever...Lemon-Coconut from our favorite local bakery....I’m pretty sure I died and went to heaven with every bite I took :)
Food Adversions: Pork and brussle sprouts. Chili nearly made the list this week because of the heartburn.
Movement: Baby movements fewer, but we still get some major kicks and punches. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: We consolidated our list of names and brought it down to five of each. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm excited to sleep on my stomach again, this whole side sleep business is becoming very uncomfortable. 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I feel similar to when I carried Kensi, things have just happened a lot quicker. I’m feeling more sore and stiff than I remember the first time around, but the Drs tell me it’s normal for a second pregnancy....is this really true?
What I'm Missing: Still missing my clothes especially now that its getting really cool outside. I feel at the point of not having literally anything to really wear that’s cute and flattering. 
How Are We Preparing: The hospital bag is packed! Everything is washed, dried and reassembled. All we need is the baby!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.