Thursday, November 6, 2014

CRAFT PUMPKIN MAKEOVER

On my {what seems to be} weekly trip to Hobby Lobby I came across orange craft pumpkins in the holiday section in the front of the store all 50% off. Of course I didn't go for pumpkins, but I thought with a little paint they would be great for Thanksgiving. 

My original thought was to spray paint them white and gold, but after looking at my leftover paints in the garage I opted for a combo of antique white and taupe. I painted the bottoms first then moved to the tops. 

I also decided to paint my larger pumpkins and buy a few more later. I really love having the faux pumpkins on hand since they never rot and they can be used for a few different holidays throughout the fall season. 
I arranged the pumpkins on our dining table and our around our fireplace. I love the simplicity of the colors and the fact they can be used all season long. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.