Friday, June 17, 2016

seven months



How Far Along: 7 months
Weight Gained:  17 lbs {I lost a pound!}
Nausea: None
How Am I Feeling: I’m starting to feel big!
Maternity Clothes: Dresses and skirts are my favorites.
Sleep: Still sleeping well, with lots of pillows. I've had a couple bad headaches this past week so I drank a coffee with my Tylenol and found baby girl and I up, ready to party from 2:30 am to almost 5 more than once. I really hope she's not sleep training me. 
Cravings: Berries, berries, berries. I swear half our grocery cart was full of fruit this last trip. 
Food Aversions: I’m kinda feeling a little overkill of red meat.
Movement: Hiccups and kicks.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! 
Gender: Girl
Names: We have a few we like, but nothing concrete. Kensi on the other hand has several names picked out. This week's favorite is Lucy. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Movement is becoming a little difficult, I love being pregnant, but I’m also looking forward to getting back into my workouts.
What's Different With This Pregnancy: Not much difference.
What I'm Missing: I’ve been missing my workouts just from being tired and allowing myself to get away with it. I’m adding in more barre exercise which I love! If you haven’t tried it yet, get to it! I started barre when I was pregnant with Finn and I danced for several years so the workouts were very enjoyable of me. 
How Are We Preparing: I’m trying to finish designing the nursery so we can put it together.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.