Wednesday, June 29, 2016

8 months



How Far Along: 8 months
Weight Gained:  21 lbs 
Nausea: None
How Am I Feeling: Tired
Maternity Clothes: Dresses and skirts are still my jam.
Sleep: Sleeping well, with lots of pillows. 
Cravings: Fruit, ice cream, strawberry preserves. 
Food Aversions:Leftovers are sickening to me.
Movement: Hiccups, kicks, punches, rolling & flipping.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! 
Gender: Girl
Names: We have it down to a few! Kensi is still set on Lucy.
What I'm Looking Forward To: I can’t wait to hold this sweet little girl
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I’m starting to swell in my legs. I blame the ridiculous heat and humidity.
What I'm Missing: Regular clothes. I’m at the point where I’m limited on my wardrobe, but I don’t want to buy any more maternity related pieces.
How Are We Preparing: We still need to purchase a few items this week and pack our hospital bag. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.