Thursday, April 4, 2013

FABULOUS FINDS: TOMMEE TIPPEE MEAL TIME

I'm starting this post by saying Kensi hates sippy cups, absolutely HATES them. I have bought probably 4 different types of sippys and there is only one that she will drink from when she wants to. The others, she whines until I trade it out for a bottle with a nipple and gives me the stink eye. So needless to say, I have no recommendation for a sippy cup, sorry! I do have recommendations for bibs, plates and utensils and I have become a huge fan of Tommee Tippee products.

 I'm not a huge a fan of the cloth bibs even though some of them are straight up adorable. My favorite that Kensi has says, "Cookies are my favorite food group," simply because I'm a huge cookie and milk dunker. But in reality the cloth bibs don't cover that great and they just add to the laundry pile. My (and Hubby's) favorite bib is the Tommee Tippee Easy Roll Bib. It may look like a weird contraption, but it's fan-freakin-tastic! Because it's silicon (BPA FREE!) it can be rinsed off or wiped off which makes for super easy clean up. It also has a scoop on the bottom that catches all the crumbs and pieces of food that don't make it to Kensi's mouth, which is a lot. The scoop saves me from having to clean up the high chair later. 
We bought ours from Target and I looked to link it for all you on Amazon and that is totally not happening! They are WAY OVER PRICED ON AMAZON! Target sells them for $6.99.....whereas Amazon sells them for a whopping $17.99+++++ Can we all say that's CRAAAAZY!!!

Another favorite, more my husband's, are the Tommee Tippee Feeding Spoons. We have this set and two sets by munchkin. Mike really likes these because they're shorter and don't flip out of the bowl or off the plate, they're also much easier for Kensi to hold and she can dip them into her foods because they have a wider spoon base to scoop foods and they're more chunky compared to other spoon sets. I'm not going to lie....these spoons entertain Kensi as well and we often find them in her toy basket.


Next, we have the Tommee Tippe Easi Mat. How many times have you gone to a restaurant with your kidlit and they decide to the flying saucer trick? I know Kensi loves trying to do it, even at home. This will suction to any of the Tommee Tippee bowls and plates (which work great!) or any other bowl or plate with a flat surface on the bottom. Seriously a huge life saver!


We also have this adorable suction plate I found at Whole Foods. I like the plate because 1) There are divided sections 2) It has pictures which Kensi loves to point at. The only negative thing I can say about this plate is it doesn't stick as well to a wood surfaced table as well as a solid surface top. 


I also got the matching sippy cup, this is the one cup I was talking about. The only downfall is the water comes flying out and gets Kensi in the face every. single. time.

So literally after I finished typing this post, Kensi wanted my CamelBak BPA Free Eddy water bottle with the sucky straw thing....low and behold she figured it out! I am over the moon excited that she has finally figured out how to drink from something other than me or a bottle!!! WOOT WOOT GO KENSI!!!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.