Saturday, September 13, 2014

28 WEEKS


How Far Along: 28 weeks
Weight Gained: I don’t really know this week 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Pretty good!
Maternity Clothes: I’m wearing a mix of clothes; some maternity and some regular
Sleep: Yes, but my legs and arms tend to cramp and I find myself doing yoga sometimes at 2am.
Cravings: Fruit....Grapes have been my jam this past week.
Food Adversions: Pork and Brussel Sprouts......ugh I haven’t even eaten any BS’s, I just saw a picture and it gave me the heebie geebies.
Movement: Still lots of movement.
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown. 
Names: Still working on those boy names.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Making pumpkin bars next week, eekk! I cannot wait!
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I’m getting stretch marks :( I got a few small ones with Kens, but the way this baby just curls into a ball has added a lot of pressure to my belly. They’re all around my bellybutton and I’m trying to embrace them....trying, but it’s hard.
What I'm Missing: Still craving that sushi. That may have to be my first meal once this little nugget pops out.
How Are We Preparing: With roughly 10 weeks left we’re trying to figure out our family plans like last minute trips and who’s going to help us when I go into labor.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.