Monday, November 9, 2015

white is my new black

Over the weekend we filled Finn’s dresser and arranged his room. Mike so badly wants to take Finn’s dresser for our room so we’re now on the hunt for another dresser to flip. I was also able to paint Kensi’s room, something that I’ve been meaning to do since we began transitioning her room into her big girl room about a year and half ago. I don’t know why, but her room is so hard for me to design. I’m not sure if it’s all the little trinkets she likes to hold onto or the layout of her room, but it’s a struggle. 

Back to the paint part, the room was originally Sherwin Williams Functional Gray and I decided to paint her ceiling pink. Once the ceiling was painted if brought out the green in the gray so it had to go. I decided to go light and bright with white. Sherwin Williams Elder White. It definitely brightens up the room and it’s soft enough to still show the trim work. It has made a world of a difference and I’ll working my way into Finn’s room as well and then I’ll head into the master bedroom.  My arms are already sore from just one bedroom, I hate to think about how sore they’re going to be once I’m done. Yikes!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.