Wednesday, February 24, 2016

all hail to sleep

I nearly forgot what it's like to sleep through the night. After spending the day playing with the babes, keeping the house clean, making lunches and snacks, attempting to keep up with laundry.....it's exhausting. Every night I look forward to laying down in my not always made bed and relaxing, but too often it's short lived with my baby boy waking up and wanting mama snuggles. I've learned to embrace it for you never know how short this phase will be. 
What seemed like forever ended last night {maybe only briefly}, but I experienced a full nights sleep! I woke up at 5:30 in a panic, frantically searching for Finn only to realize my sweet little stinker slept all night in his crib. Happy, well slept mama right here who's missing her baby snuggles. 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.