Sunday, February 14, 2016

my valentine

Mike and I have celebrated many, many Valentine days together. We are high school sweethearts and have learned a lot about our relationship together. We've learned making sacrifices for each other and for our family is necessary and makes us as a couple much stronger. Our Valentine celebrations have changed quite a bit the last few years as our family has grown and we've moved away from family, but that hasn't kept us from keeping our spark alive. 
From our first Valentine's together with a scavenger hunt through our hometown to celebrating with our babes with homemade chocolate cake and games on the living room floor. No matter where we are I'm so in love with the life we've created together and the marriage we've built. There's no where I'd rather be than sitting on our couch at night sipping champagne sparkling cider with you. As silly as it sounds to be all lovely on this day in particular I hope I show you how much I love you everyday of the year and I make you feel as loved as you make me. Happy Valentine's Day my love and best friend. ❤️

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.