Wednesday, December 19, 2012

IN HIS ARMS


When I wrote the Praying post a couple days ago, it was so hard to come up with even a few words to express the pain we felt even hundreds of miles away. I don't know anyone personally involved in the tragedy, but the heaviness on my heart and my husband's has kept us up at night thinking about all those lost, their families and the community.

My dad came across this beautiful poem sent to him via email yesterday. I know this poem has traveled everywhere and I can only hope it brings others as much peace as it did me. 


One of our favorite lines in this poem written by Cameo Smith is "Let My power and presence re-enter this land!" We pray that our government leaders will be courageous and step up to help put God back in our schools, government and communities.

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.