Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MODERN VINTAGE NURSERY: CHRISTMAS EDITION

AHHH.....So unbelievably esatic for Kensi's Christmas room!!! I went with "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" theme-ish sorta thing with red, green and pink.




We found this adorable felt striped garland at Paper Source (another favorite store!) while we were visiting California.


 Her book nook was updated with all Christmas books.


I was also excited to add the Elf on the Shelf to her room. Of course our little elf doesn't move because Kensi does not understand the story, but it does add another whimsical touch to her room.






 

As I was roaming through the aisles of Michael's I literally stumbled upon wide glitter craft tape...that's removable! I went to town taping up the matting on her frames and replaced her prints with copied pages from the book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and a couple I created myself in photoshop.
 

I love decorating with reindeer! Mike and I have had these two Rodney stuffed animals for years. The one on the right was Mike's when he was little and it means a lot to be able to use it for Kensi now.


I swapped out her sheets for a festive red, that can also be used to carry into February for Valentines....always stretching our dollar as much as possible.

 
Don't worry, I didn't get rid of her cute poms, again just switched it up for winter with some handmade paper snowflakes!

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.