Thursday, December 6, 2012

PHOTOSHOP MADNESS

Happy Friday Eve!
I was introduced to PhotoShop in high school in my journalism classes and fell in love with the program and photography all at the same time. A couple years ago, Mike bought me an updated version of the program for Christmas and I have completely thrown myself back into it. I use photoshop for all my design boards that are posted on here and Pinterest. I've also used it to edit our wedding & maternity photos and to create prints for Kensington's room. 

For me the program is very user friendly. I still don't know all the tricks for editing because I learn as I go. However, I did use it to create the prints used in Kensi's room for Christmas and I love to share some of them with you. 

Happy Printing!

This quote came from one of Kensi's Christmas books, You Are My Miracle by Maryann Cusimano Love & Satomi Ichikawa.


Just right click on the image, save file to your desktop and you can open from there! 





Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.