Tuesday, June 3, 2014

13 WEEKS



How Far Along: 13 weeks
Weight Gained: 2.2 lbs
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Good, I was very tired through the first trimester, but have now gained back energy. I've been more bloated than anything. 
Maternity Clothes: Nope
Sleep: I’ve been adding an extra pillow to what seems like a shrinking bed. I can still sleep on my stomach, but I know this won’t last much longer. 
Cravings: Anything sweet, carbs & pizza
Food Adversions: The word pork gives me the heebie geebies. 
Movement: Not yet
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown, we plan on waiting. 
Names: We continually add to our growing list. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm excited to have my bump back!
What's Different With This Pregnancy: Not much at this point. So far I've had the same symptoms and cravings. 
What I'm Missing: Wine & Beer
How Are We Preparing: We just shared our news with everyone and we're enjoying just being pregnant again. 


Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.