Saturday, June 14, 2014

15 WEEKS


How Far Along: 15 weeks
Weight Gained: 
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Good! Finally making time to get some Barre workouts and walks in. 
Maternity Clothes: I'm going to have to cave and buy shorts unless I want to die from heat or live in workout shorts all summer. 
Sleep: It's good on the nights I'm not waken up by Kensi's feet in my face when she decides to sneak into our bed. 
Cravings: After feeling like a cow, I've cut sweets back as much as I can, but I'm still craving them. 
Food Adversions: The word pork gives me the heebie geebies. 
Movement: I've begun to feel flutters. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown, we plan on waiting. 
Names: We continually add to our growing list. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: We're starting some of our bigger house projects this weekend like our dining table. I know it will feel more homey and that makes me so excited!
What's Different With This Pregnancy: Not much at this point. So far I've had the same symptoms and cravings. 
What I'm Missing: Wine & Beer, but I'm getting creative with Mocktails. 
How Are We Preparing: House projects! 

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.