Monday, June 16, 2014

17 WEEKS

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Weight Gained: 5 lbs {Although I feel like I've gained 20lbs already}
Nausea: None 
How Am I Feeling: Good
Maternity Clothes: I caved and bought shorts. They've never felt so amazing. I can still fit into most of my regular clothes. 
Sleep: I've added another pillow to our bed. Mike hates it. 
Cravings: Fruit, fruit, fruit! Cheese, cheese, cheese!
Food Adversions: The word pork gives me the heebie geebies. 
Movement: Last week I felt the first kick! I forgot how much I love that feeling. The baby is moving a lot and I can start to feel where the baby is curled up. 
Belly Button In or Out: Out! It popped immediately around 8 weeks. 
Gender: Unknown, we plan on waiting. 
Names: We have a few that are at the top of our list, but we'll keep it a surprise. 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Over the last weekend we built our dining table. I think it's the quickest we've ever finished a project. 
What's Different With This Pregnancy: I definitely look pregnant earlier. I'm also feeling a lot more pressure from the babe and I'm actually sore from it. 
What I'm Missing: I've really been missing bleu cheese and others like Gorgonzola. I've avoided it because of the mold running through, but my dr gave me the okay to eat it. Thank goodness! 
How Are We Preparing: We will continue working on house projects throughout the year. I am excited we bought our double stroller this week. I'll soon we sharing our favorites and must haves for round 2! I'm also taking lots of naps, especially on the weekends. Lately, if I lay down I feel like I'm out completely for at least 2 hours. I forgot how much work it is to make a baby.  

Post a Comment

Sprinkles On Top © . Design by FCD.